Here is our family blog about Katie, Stephen, Parker, Paige, and Sarah.

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sarah's Blessing

We were able to bless Sarah last month and I am just getting around to posting about it. We were lucky enough to have Steve's parents come out for the blessing. We didn't take any pictures before we left for church and I was just planning on taking some after church, but Sarah had other plans... She had a blowout during sacrament, but luckily enough it was after her blessing. So I made Steve take some pictures the following Sunday with Sarah so we could have some pictures documenting the event. We didn't get a family shot, but I am just glad to have any.
 


I took this picture one day before church. They all were just so cute, I couldn't resist. 

I love when this little girl smiles at me. Here are her 2 month stats.
24 inches long- 96%
14 pounds 13 ounces- 98%
Head 40.9 cm- 99%
 She often looks at me like this. I can imagine she is saying "Mom, what are you doing?"
The kids got to see some of the flight simulation stuff their dad does. I think Parker thought it was cooler than Paige did.  I think this one was a Star Wars pod race they made for fun.

 We did had some fun for the 4th of July. We had some friends over and did some fireworks. Yes, we can have real ones here. :)

 This was Sarah sleeping one day when she was a couple weeks old.
 I got the kids pictures taken this week and I didn't get the digital copy of them so I just took a lazy picture of it with my phone.

2 comments:

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

Oh my goodness! Mason did the same thing! Totally blew out of his blessing outfit like 5 min after he was blessed and I got no pics to document that day. So funny it happened to both of us. Is she a mix of P&P?? She sure is an adorable little chuncker!!

amber:) said...

I can NOT even begin to tell you how much I HATE that I have not even seen Sarah yet! She so cute and chubby as Becca would say :) we sure miss you guys. Thanks for the updates.
We're planning on driving to Oklahoma in October maybe we can swing by Ohio lol it's only like another what? 12 hours? no biggie ;)