Here is our family blog about Katie, Stephen, Parker, Paige, and Sarah.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Parker's 5th birthday

I took the kids to get their picture taken this summer. I didn't get the digital copy, but here is a picture of it. 

We celebrated Parker's birthday on his actual birthday just as a family and then has his birthday party later. So he got 2 Pokemon cakes. Here is his family cake.

 And here is his birthday party cake. I tried out new recipes for frosting, but I still haven't found the one I love yet.
 We also took him bowling on his birthday. He loves to go bowling these days.
 We did an Olympic theme party, remember this was during the summer and the Olympics were going on. We had all the kids register and find their names. Then taped their name shirts and did lots of Olympic themed party games.
 Our Olympic "flame".

 Gold medal party favors.

I didn't get any pictures of the games, but it was a lot of fun.

No comments: