Here is our family blog about Katie, Stephen, Parker, Paige, and Sarah.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Pictures

When Paige was exactly 2 weeks old we got some family pictures done by my friend Andrea. She is amazing. Here is her website if you are interested. http://www.andilandphotography.com/
Here are some of my favorites that she took.
Here is Paige's 2 week old information.
Weight: 8 pounds 14 ounces 50%
Height: 21 1\2 inches 75%
Head: 14 1/2 50%
It is so crazy having such a small baby. Yes I know she really isn't that small, but when I compare her to how small (or I should say large) Parker was at that age she really is tiny.












In other news we have been working on potty training Parker for the past couple weeks. I was about to give up thinking I was trying too close to having a major life changing event in Parker's life, Paige, but then yesterday we started to see some improvement. And today has been even better than yesterday so hopefully he will get the hang of this.


2 comments:

amber:) said...

Thank you so much! I have been dying to see pics. I can't believe how much she changed in 2 weeks, such a cutie. Can't wait to see her (and the rest of you) this weekend. O and I LOVE the pic of Parker by the trees

Erik said...
This comment has been removed by the author.