Here is our family blog about Katie, Stephen, Parker, Paige, and Sarah.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

4 days past due and counting

Well here we are 4 days over my due date and I think this little girl doesn't know she is suppose to come out. We went to the doctor yesterday and I am at 3 cm, which is crazy because I was admitted with Parker after 3 hours of labor at only 3 cm. So they said they would do an ultrasound on Friday to make sure that everything is still okay, and yes I will be 41 weeks then. And then if everything is still good then they will induce me Saturday morning bright and early. Just thinking about being 8 days late makes me sad. But the doctor doesn't think I will make it to Saturday and she will come on her own. She apparently is extremely low. So here's hoping that she will come today.

No comments: