Here is our family blog about Katie, Stephen, Parker, Paige, and Sarah.

Monday, August 4, 2008

Breaking Dawn


Well I finished Breaking Dawn and I of course it was wonderful. I was a little weary of it in the beginning, but it ended up being great (I mean really how could it not be?). Well as for other news my sister Kiersten came down from Utah for a visit and we are so excited to see her and spend time with her. She is going to be here until Thursday and then she is going home, which works well for us because we will be going to Bullhead City, AZ to visit Steve's family and to go boating. Steve had his birthday on Saturday and he got a bunch of new clothes and a new World of WarCraft character.

4 comments:

amber:) said...

hey sorry I didn't call you back. I am going crazy trying to get everything ready to leave! When are you guys coming up? Maybe you can come over and we can chat while I pack- I know sounds like sooo much fun.
I gotta say though I am a little disappointed- maybe even let down. We'll talk later.

andrea said...

Katie-
Hi :) I loved the book too...I agree, how could you not like it!? Parker is so cute, and getting so big!

amber:) said...

Time to blog again! I really want to see pics of the bday and that FABULOUS cake. Seriously, you did such a good job with both parties. Maybe I will hire you for my kids' parties next year.

dave and melissa said...

thanks for the receipe!