Here is our family blog about Katie, Stephen, Parker, Paige, and Sarah.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

At the end

Tomorrow I will be my due date with this pregnancy and still no baby. That is alright I have never had a baby before my due date and didn't really expect to this time either. I went in a couple weeks ago for an ultra sound to see how big this baby was, because I always have big babies. She was measuring 7 1/2 pounds at 38 weeks. I know that this number isn't always accurate, but it feels about right. So she should be 8 1/2 pounds if everything was measuring right. My doctor wanted to induce me at 39 weeks, but I really like the excitement of going into labor yourself. However, now I am scheduled to go in for an induction tomorrow night at 11pm. Horrible time right? But I got to say I am ready. This has defiantly been the hardest pregnancy I have had so far.  I am ready for this little girl to come out so I can hold her and lover her. So stay tuned for pictures!

2 comments:

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

Hooray for an update! I've been thinking about ya for the past few days... I just need to call you! Don't be surprised if I tomorrow I do! :) If not, good luck!

amber:) said...

we are so excited for you all. And we can not wait to meet her! Sending our love :)