Here is our family blog about Katie, Stephen, Parker, Paige, and Sarah.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Preparing

I decided to, once again, re-read the Twilight series to get ready for the new release of Breaking Dawn that comes out on August 2nd. I was trying to time it so that I would finish book three a day or two before book four comes out, but they are just too good! Once I start reading them I have to just keep going. There is no pacing. However, I have learned that I will never tire of reading the Twilight series. Here is a couple pictures of my tennis outfit.


3 comments:

Triften said...

Hi Katie,

Hope this doesn't seem weird, but I'm a friend of Stephen's from grade school. I hadn't heard from him in a while and I'm glad to see all of you are doing well. If you could, please let him know I said "Hi".

Thanks,
Triften

Stephen said...

Hi Triften, nice to hear from you. We are all doing very well. I'm finishing up school now and working on my senior project game engine and game.

Triften said...

Very cool. When you get the time, drop me an e-mail. I'd love to hear about the game.