Here is our family blog about Katie, Stephen, Parker, Paige, and Sarah.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Lessons


We have been very busy this past few weeks. Parker and I started taking a mom-and-tot class and we are loving it! He is very good at floating on his back, which is very unusual for babies, but he is still trying to figure out the kicking thing.


I have also been teaching a beginner 1 swimming class for my cousins who are 5 and 6 years old. They are improving quickly and it is nice to see that they are actually learning.


My friend Katie J. convinced me to take tennis lessons with her. We have only had 2 lessons so far, but I think that we are doing fairly well. My loving husband bought me a tennis outfit so I could look really cool when I play.

2 comments:

amber:) said...

So where's the pic of the tennis outfit? I wanna see that! I love tennis I wish it wasn't so stinkin hot here so we could play more. sounds like you are having a great summer though.

Katie said...

Steve was upset that I didn't post that picture. I don't have one yet, but I am playing again tomorrow and will take a picture and post it.