Here is our family blog about Katie, Stephen, Parker, Paige, and Sarah.

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Beethoven begins

We have always tried to give Parker formula, but he would never take it. He would turn is head, cry, arch his back, pretty much do anything to get away from it. I just always thought it was because he didn't want formula only the "good stuff". He has been like this since birth when they tried to give him formula to keep his blood sugar up. Well the other day I decided that he needs to learn to take it so I waited until he was really hungry to give it to him. He fought me but ended up taking it. It took a while for him to drink it all, but he did. Then all of a sudden he spit it up all over me. I figured it was his way of getting back at me. So I went and changed and when came back I noticed that Parker had this rash all over his body. I felt so bad. He was having an allergic reaction to the formula. It lasted for about 30 minutes and then went away. So today I went out and bought some soy formula and am hoping that he will have a better experience with it. Here is a picture of Parker's meal all over me and a picture of some of the rash Parker got.


Well I finished all of my finals (and passed them!) and am graduating tomorrow night. I am so excited. I got a degree in Global Business with an emphasis in Finance. And I am graduating with honors. It was a lot of work, but it feels good to be done.

Parker has discovered the joy of playing the piano. He thinks it is so neat that he can hit this thing and it makes music. He is actually pretty good at it. If he could he would play for hours.

No comments: