Here is our family blog about Katie, Stephen, Parker, Paige, and Sarah.

Friday, April 25, 2008

Today has been a very busy day for Parker. He decided that today he was going to eat Cheerios for the first time, then he decided he wanted to stand all by himself, then he decided it was time for him to start walking! I'm not talking one step, he took about 3 or 4 steps in a row all by himself. And lastly he thought he would learn how to crawl up the stairs. I guess when they decide that they want to learn they go all out. He has also been saying "Dada" a lot lately. I am not sure if he has put Steve and Dada together yet, but it is very cute to see him saying Dada all the time. We are working on saying Mama now that he can say Dada well.
As for me I just took one of my finals this week and I have two more classes left and then I am done! I graduate. There will be no more semesters, at least for a very long time. It is time for me to put all my focus on Steve and Parker.

2 comments:

amber:) said...

Did you get it on video? I want to see Paco walk. How cool! And can I just say that I am soooo proud of you for making the leap to cheerios. How did he do with them? Thought anymore about women's conference?

April and Roderick said...

Can you get the picture of Parker off your phone from the ice experience? I can't believe he is starting to walk already. He is going to be running around before you know it.