Here is our family blog about Katie, Stephen, Parker, Paige, and Sarah.

Friday, October 4, 2013

Hello again

Well it has been so long since my last update. I will do my best to try to remember everything that happened. 
The kids had fun playing in the snow this past winter. It was nice to have a little bit of snow this year. 


Parker started to like Star Wars instead of princesses.

My friend Katie Thomas came to visit us in Ohio. We got to do lots of fun things with her.




Paige turned 3! We had a princess birthday party. My mom came to visit us too. 




 Steve had a business trip to San Francisco. I got to tag along... and no kids! Steve's mom came and stayed with the kids. Steve had to work during the day so I just got to go site seeing all by myself. It was great.
 Alcatraz


 For Easter Steve's mom and brother Jordan was still here so we got to celebrate with them. It was so cold outside so the Easter bunny got to hide the eggs downstairs in our basement.






 I tried decorating some new cakes.
 Sarah did this funny walking/crawling.

 We got the kids a Power wheels. They love driving this thing around.
 Then we had Sarah's first birthday. It was just us, but we still had a good time.




 And more recently we went to Kings Island. The kids had a blast.



I have missed a lot more stuff. But hopefully I can find my pictures and get more posted soon.

1 comment:

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

Katie! I lost your number when I switched phones or else I'd be texting ya! That is crazy that you are again...due a week before me! Isnt that like 4 babies of ours within a month of each other?! Are you having a girl or a boy this time? Text me if you still have my numero!