Here is our family blog about Katie, Stephen, Parker, Paige, and Sarah.

Monday, October 11, 2010

New update!!

Paige turned 7 months old last week. I never put up her 6 month stats from the doctor so here they are a month late.
Weight 17.5- 75%
Height 27 1/4- 94%
Head 17- 70%

Steve old roommates had a Halo Reach party on Saturday which happened to be his brother Garrett's birthday. Since they were both going I decided to make a Halo cake. My sister Amanda helped me make it. You can see a mention of Garrett's birthday in the next picture.


Last Wednesday was his other brother's birthday, Jordan. We took him to Dave and Busters for dinner and some games.


Every September all of the girls in Steve's family get together for women's conference and we go up to Pinetop, AZ for a craft fair and watch conference together. This year the boys got together also and did a fishing trip in Pinetop. We met up afterwards and drove home together.
Just a cute picture of Paige and Parker.
Parker's preschool did a field trip to Petsmart and I was able to go with them. Here are a few pictures I took.





No comments: