Here is our family blog about Katie, Stephen, Parker, Paige, and Sarah.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

We converted Parker's bed to a toddler bed this week to see if he would be able to do it well. The first night he came out 3 or 4 times and then went to bed and there were no problems. Even in the morning he got up at his usual time. I was thinking this is a piece of cake! Well the next few nights have not been as perfect. He went to bed about the same but then got up 1 AM and got the bed rail off and I was way too out of it to put it back together so he came to bed with us, which is always hard because he loves to roll around and lay ontop of me. Then he got up really eary. 5:45am. And last night he was up at 5:15am and I mean up up. So I am now listening to him crying himself to sleep in the portacrib. We are going to Vegas in the morning with my sister so Parker and I both need a better night sleep. We are going to try this toddler bed thing again once we get back in a couple days.

No comments: