Here is our family blog about Katie, Stephen, Parker, Paige, and Sarah.

Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight the movie...Really!!

OK so I went to the midnight showing of Twilight last night and I must say that I had my expectations way too high. I did not like it. I mean it was really bad. I wont say anything more than that for anyone who hasn't seen it but I think you should be warned that it is not as good as the book. I had a pre-twilight party at my house before we went to the movie. I made white chocolate fondue and then dyed it red to make it look like it was blood. It was our "vegetarian" food. And then we had apples and held them like the book cover of Twilight. It was a lot of fun and probably the best part of the night. We ended up having 10 of us go together. Thanks for coming guys!




There were 9 showings of Twilight at our theater alone last night. I couldn't believe that there were so many people out that late.

3 comments:

Natalie Benavides said...

I had a feeling that would be the case...the movies are never as good! Sad times :( Oh well, at least your party was fun!!

amber:) said...

okay so maybe it was the fact that it was 1:30am when I saw it, or the fact that I was sitting in the front row and had to lean way back to see it, but I actually liked it. There really aren't any movies that measure up to the book, but I think they did a good job with the time they had. BUT like I said I was a little loopy with it being so late so I'll let you know after I see it again. (yes I am going to see it again, I read that the only way they will make New Moon is if Twilight makes over $150 million so I'm going multiple times, cuz you know I gotta see a movie FULL of Jacob)! p.s. your party sounds like it was so much fun wish I coulda been there

Steve + Brindy Arnett said...

Hey I saw it last night, and I was expecting it to be bad... but it was so much Worse! I didnt like the casting or the makeup..etc. They all looked creepy!
but....lets just hope theyll have so much money for the next one that it will be good! :)