Here is our family blog about Katie, Stephen, Parker, Paige, and Sarah.

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Twilight

Well I have been reading the Twilight books and I think they are just wonderful. On May 31st, my birthday, a new version came out of the third book (perfect timing). You can now buy the third book that has the fourth book's first chapter in it (if that makes sense). I got it for my birthday and yes... I read it that day. It also has iron on prints that say "Team Edward" or you can choose "Team Jacob". I am going to be using the "Team Edward" and if anyone wants the "Team Jacob" just let me know. So far I have found no one who whats it! If you have not read these books then you have no idea what I am talking about, but they are good. The ironic part is that the fourth book is released on Steve's birthday.

5 comments:

amber:) said...

okay i may be really unpopular for saying this and i have only read the first 2, but I think that I like Jacob better. Maybe I am still mad at Edward for leaving, but for some reason I am going for Jacob, I think that he loved her from the minute he met her, where Edward just wanted to eat her. hee hee

Katie said...

Oh just wait for book three! It gets really good. But you can totaly have Team Jacob.

amber:) said...

Okay I am done with book 3, and I have not changed my mind. With Edward it is all about passion and "needing" him. With Jacob it is sweet and real. Plus, she gets to have so much more with Jacob. Personally, I would take a mortal life with children and family and all the joy that comes with that over being with my "soulmate" ...BUT that being said I am looking at it from an LDS perspective like I could be with Jacob forever and wouldn't have to be a vampire to be with who I love forever. Plus the thought of drinking blood- even animal blood- just totally grosses me out. Okay now I am rambling! I'll call you later. And don't let Stephen forget that I "tagged" him.

Katie said...

I know! I also want her to have kids and it's not like she doesn't love Jacob, its just that she loves Edward so much. And what happens if Jacob imprints on someone. Its all over for Bella.

Steve + Brindy Arnett said...

Hey Katie! how are you?! I havent seen you in forever! I just made a blog and was browsing through and found yours! its so cute and ive never seen your boy....He is adorable!